Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Monday

What can I say, today was a Monday. Work was normal, aka crazy! I am home now and after both my sisters started blogs I decided I best do the same so they now what's going on in my life. Not like I don't make it known to them anyways but this is a neat way to write down some of those neat life experiences that happen, though not on Monday's. So, many already now but I'm gonna tell you anyways...Mike and I are expecting a baby in Feb '08! So Then There Were Three. I am just coming over the hill of morning sickness and hitting the exhaustion stage. Although, I think that stage will last the rest of my life. So, I have all intentions of keeping this short because of that very reason. It's almost 12:30am and I better be off to bed. The next seven months of my life will be exciting and challenging. I hope I get to the computer often enough to write them down. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Aggg! Abigail--that's why you tried to get a hold of me!! :) (The family just told me a few days a go that you called.)
    You happy, happy girl!
    So what's your date...maybe I'll be able to figure it out when I actually read everything you wrote...I read "then there were three...9 weeks...days...next seven months..."
    :) I'll call you today...
    I'm so excited for you...both--all three!!!! Romans 15:13
    Much L. & P.s!!
    (your anonymous friend, hehe) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are putting us to shame, all these babies and the oldest still has no bun in the oven! We've gotta get our act together!

    Get lots of rest, now...you're gonna need it!
    xoxo
    Molly

    ReplyDelete