Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So much to say and so little time

Wow, has it been a while since I've left a worthy post! Joshua is sleeping in his swing and I'm working on laundry in the basement listening to him grunt and groan through the monitor. So, while he is quiet I thought I'd take the moment to jump on the computer. Well, not literally. Yesterday he and I went to Amie's house to see her and the twins(girls). They are so cute and getting so big! Joshua was more interested in his bottle and filling his pants but that's ok cause he's a guy. He is smiling a lot and a little coo every now and then. He's just beginning to find his voice but not quite totally there yet. He's already in 3 month clothing!!! He's gonna be a big boy!

Today we are going to do house work this morning and then go visit Grandma at work later this afternoon. She wants to show him off. They are very proud of they're grandson! It's very cute :)

Well, laundry calls. Gotta stay on track other wise it's likely to get up and walk out of the house!!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a good day, little momma! You're a great mom and Joshua is a very lucky little boy. (And I'm a very happy older sister.) ;)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to be able to do something besides sit in the chair, eh? And to get out and see friends. What a life!! (Kiss Joshua for me. I'm proud of the little bugger too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun playing with you today! We'll have to do that again soon. XOXO,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete