Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On the Market!

Our house will officially be on the market in the next couple days. I can't believe that we've come from "in a year or so" to actual DAYS! Eeeee!!! It's a good feeling. We have been busting butt to get to where we are now and boy is it going to be worth it :) This is why it has been forever since my last blog. Every time I have a spare moment to write I'm so exhausted that the only thing I would be able to write would come out negative and by then bed sounds better anyways.

Joshua is growing fast, were in need of new pictures! Also been to busy for those :{ He just cut his 3rd tooth. Top right this time. He isn't a huge fan of teething, but who would be right? He crawls ALL over. Found the door stopper the other day, one of the old style ones that twang when you hit them. Yeah, he thought that was super fun! He pulls him self up on furniture but hasn't taken any independent steps yet. He did walk along while holding the couch the other day! He's about 21 lbs and getting very tall.

So last night I went to see Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 2 with the girls in our summer bible study group. It was very cute. I love hangin out with those girls! They are a special group.

No comments:

Post a Comment