So today was my birthday. I'm 23. Or as someone at work said "21...again" I don't feel 23. I did have a nice day. I reluctantly went to work this morning. Before I left I picked up my baby and was lucky enough to cuddle with him for maybe 3 minutes before he completely woke up. When I picked him up from daycare after work he smiled wrapped his arms around my neck and put his head on my shoulder. It was almost as if he knows I wasn't feeling well and it was a special day for me. He is very talkative tonight, saying all sorts of nonsense things and smiling and laughing! I'd say he's feeling a bit better :)
Mike brought home fresh flowers and a birthday cake! My gift from him is a home cooked dinner(this he does often but this time I won't feel guilty about it) and he bought me a quick reference medical dictionary! One of my special requests! He's known I've wanted one for a while!!!
I better go and get Joshua his din din. Mixed veggies tonight. Complete with a side of oatmeal. Mmmm, good for the heart :)
Thank you everyone who made my birthday special! I appreciated your phone calls, notes, and texts. Loves to all!
So I Want You
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment