Today was a good day. Joshua and I ran some grocery errands, getting a few things for the big Sat Tulip Time parade & pig roast next weekend. Then is was home to unload the car which turned into an hour or two of playing in the back yard. Throwing the balls around and teasing the dog. Josh is growing again, big surprise huh?! So it's eat, play sleeeeeeep and over again to his little hearts content. This Sat is one of our last weekends to finish up work in the other house. We have to get all the painting done so the carpet can go in next week. Our plan is to move in the second weekend of June. So were running out of time. Soon I will spend every extra minute I have packing up our little house and driving our stuff across town. I am very tired tonight. I felt as though I could have slept all day. So, Joshua has had a bath and now it's time for bed. G'night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment