Monday, May 18, 2009

A Rather Decent Monday

Smiles from Joshua :)

So now ALL the painting is officially DONE in the new house! We are moving onto the next project: refinishing the hard wood floors in the hallway, & bedrooms on the main floor. Mike has borrowed a drum sander from a friend and found sand paper for it today at Taylor Rental. We have the floors prepped and they are ready for sanding. After we sand them, the varnish goes on and PERFECTO! I will be sure to take a before and after picture ;)

Tomorrow is a home day for Joshua and I. We may venture out to do some grocery shopping and to take Terika to the airport but otherwise it's home to work on laundry and packing. Oh but where to start...One 'pile' at a time I guess.

Wished we could have walked tonight but tomorrow should be just as nice. The sunshine and 70 degree weather is perfect!!

Trying on Daddy's shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment