Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring In Full Bloom

I am at total peace right now. Sitting outside with a light warm Spring breeze blowing against my cheeks, The sounds of Spring surrounding me. The birds singing their glee that winter is over and the sun is shining! Robbins are bobbing around the yard looking for worms and scraps to build their nests. I hear an occasional dog bark and there is the traffic on the road but the sounds of the busy world around me seem to drown out in the peaceful serenity of Spring.

Joshua sitting in his chair snacking on his lunch also seems to be enjoying this state of coming out of our looong winter hibernation...As seen in the picture below!


There are Daffodils full in bloom at the far right corner of our property, later Joshua and I have plans to cut some (as they are plenty) and take a vase to our neighbors and one to Grandma on Easter Sunday.

My encouragement for the week and hopefully for my life :)...

Be strong in the Lord and never give up hope, you're going to do great things, I already know. God has his hand on you so don't live your life in fear. Forgive and forget but don't forget why we are here...

No comments:

Post a Comment