...My first day of early Maternity Leave. Started out kinda slow. I let myself sleep in a little more than yesterday. Had a little trouble getting started on anything this morning. I can't seem to wrap my mind around my emotions lately. A normal side effect of pregnancy and being in my third trimester I'm sure. Still, I think the last time I felt this unglued was when I was in High school. Crazy! So, I started out simple, wrapped a few Christmas presents and talked to mom and dad on the phone for almost an hour then watered all the inside plants including the Christmas tree. I finally got Molly's, Grandma's, and Cam's gift all set to mail so the next step was getting the house picked up in order to leave and hit the post office on my way to Hilary's house. Amazingly enough I got in and out of there quite quickly. Whoohoo! Now I am at Hilary's and all is quite. Leah, Billy, Hilary, and baby Sue are all sawing logs. With an occasional twitch no and then! I thought I would take some time to write about my day and how things are going.
There are a couple things happening in my life right now that make me sad. One is that feather, my cat, will be going to a new home tonight. She isn't just a little mean but very anti social and we don't trust her around the new baby that's coming. So, I'll be glad to not have to take cafe of her but at the same time I worry that she'll have a good home and that everything will turn out well for her in the end. The other is my whole situation at work. Having to leave my residents and my co workers so suddenly was hard. I cried a lot my last night there because I knew deep in my heart I couldn't do it anymore. My back and tailbone have given me so much trouble, more than what I think should be normal, that I had a feeling I needed to be at home from now on. The Doctor agreed with me. They have me starting physical Therapy this month but I am going to miss my residents a lot!
I'm looking forward to having my parents here for two weeks as of the 18th. I know that having them around will be a good distraction to whatever ails me and it will help this last part of my pregnancy go by a lot faster. I can't wait to spend time cooking and playing games with them! I have decorated my house all up this year. More than I ever have before because were all having Christmas there this time! Yeah! It's going to be wonderful :)
So I Want You
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment