Yumm, hot cocoa on a cold winter day is the next best thing to a bubble bath with candles! Especially when your hot cocoa is in a giant red mug :) My favorite!
So my parents are here from California. It's very nice to see them. After all the last time they were in MI was for my wedding a year and a half ago. Seems like it was last week. Just kidding. Mike and I have settled deep into married life and enjoy each other very much. I still don't know why he puts up with me but someday when he is old and cranky I will have to put up with him too. Haha! We have our routine pretty much nailed down. Makes life a lot less crazy if you have a routine but the key is to remain flexible. Back to my parents though. We have spent a lot of time with Hilary and her little brood. Leah is still a little shy of everyone but is coming around like any 2 year old should. Susanna eats like a cow and sleeps then poops. Same old story different day :) Yesterday she was smiling in her sleep and she looked just like Billy! This morning was a shopping morning. I am officially done with all my holiday shopping!!!!!! Tonight mom and dad are at Hill's then back here to watch a movie while Mike and I go to MAST's Christmas party!
So I Want You
12 years ago
I bought you a shower gift today! But no peeksies! How are you feeling? Did Hilary tell you that you are going to be an auntie again next September??
ReplyDeleteNew post! New post! :)
ReplyDelete