Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ho Hum

It was really that time again. Time to pull myself away from the comfort of by soft pillow and smooth sheets. Time to make some cereal and a baba for my little man. I was so tired and still am a bit this morning. I'm getting used to working late again. It's a tough switch. The good thing is I don't have to do it every night...right now anyways. Last night was busy. A good night but a busy night. I was go go go the minute I stepped in the door. I worked back in my old building. Beachside, I love it there. I miss my residents. Were under new management there too and I love it! It's a good change! Tonight I am going to take my label maker in with me :) I love using that thing! My mgr asked me to "clean" things up a bit! I love her!!! She is so organized. That's just my cup of tea! Well, the little one is asleep, I better get some extra rest while I can.

Love to all
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Leah asked about the pretty green and blue birds yesterday. She wanted to know where they were...

    ReplyDelete