Oh man am I tired! I haven't worked an early shift in I can't remember how long. My ankles are sore! Welcome to life Abby :) I had a feeling this would happen though. So am I surprised? Nope. Just tired & already planning ahead at how I am going to pre prepare meals for Mike and see that Joshua is well taken care of so I can work full time again soon. I will cook and freeze a month or so worth of food at a time for Mike on one Sat that I'm off. Laundry will get done spiraticly or as it piles up. A load here & a load there. Bills will happen when the come so they don't get forgotten. I will sleep between 12am & 7am then nap when the baby lets me, and spend my time with Joshua in the mornings. Is this healthy? We'll see what my therapist thinks! LOL! There's not a lot of Mike and I time in there huh...well, we'd better find a good cell phone plan ;) Our time together now consists of "whack! Your turn, Joshua's awake again, ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz" Did I mention that I'm blogging this on my new laptop?! Mike got me am IBM think pad for Mother's day :) Now I can write while sitting in bed at night. Hey! That classifies as Mike and I time! He's snoring, I'm writing, works for me!
Happy nappy Everyone!
Abbs
So I Want You
12 years ago
LOL, you know in England a nappy is a diaper.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! We don't live in England now do we...hehe
ReplyDeleteYou make me smile, Abby! You planner, you.... :)
ReplyDeleteCool - a new laptop!!