Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a quicky

I am very tired but am going to give a quick update before I hit the hay. Joshua slept SOOO good last night Mike had trouble waking him up this morning! Thanks mom!!!

We went to Logan's Roadhouse bar & grill tonight with a family from church to celebrate Mike & Joel's birthdays. That was a good time. I have a picture of Joshua gnawing on a rib bone (I will post that later)

No news on our showing yet from the other night but we still have an open house this Sat. Joshua also gets his flu shots on Sat.

Work for Mike is picking up with this cooler weather we've had. It's definitely fall time again. Our front yard is littered with leaves. I am busy at work and trying not to over due it. I don't want to get sick again. It's a time though.

Getting geared up for the holidays! Always a good time.

Love you all! Serah- I did get your package! Thank you!!!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment