I stayed home with Joshua today. I was supposed to work but have been fighting a really bad head cold and haven't really seen my baby in a couple weeks so I called in and stayed home. We took our time waking up of course then taking an early nap. Then both mom and baby woke up around 12:30 ready to rock n role! We played, played some more, folded some laundry, tidied up the house just enough so you could walk around with out stepping on something, did the dishes, & went to Target then Miejers for some much needed milk, juice, cereal, and long pants! A very productive afternoon. Joshua smiled at everyone he made eye contact with. He is such a little flirt :)
It snowed here yesterday. The first sticking flaky snowfall of the season. Winter is upon us. So we needed to find a few more pairs of long pants for a fast growing little boy who seems to have inherited his mommy's very long legs. Target just happened to have them on sale too! 3 pairs 18 bucks. Not bad. Hummm, what else...Mike is going hunting next weekend so it will be just Joshua and I at home for 3 whole days give or take a day. Depends on if or when Daddy shoots a dear ;) Yea for not having to buy meat all year!!!
My wonderful supportive husband decided to buy me a new laptop this week! It's really nice and fancy. He wants me to have it to use for school. Oh yes, I'm going back to school too. I am a little nervous because I just don't know where to start but I'll figure it out. It's going to take a while because of the four year waiting list but I am going for my LPN! I have a lot of other classes to take before I get to the really good stuff but soon enough I'll be there. I'm hoping that I can get a lot of it done on line in the comfort of my own home. So we'll see. Pray for me!
I had better get to bed. Today was a wonderful day, I have needed one of these days for a very very long time and I deserved it! So now I am going to try for a wonderful sleep so tomorrow could be at least half as wonderful as today.
:) Love,
Abbs
So I Want You
12 years ago
I'm glad you had such a good day at home - you needed it! :-)
ReplyDelete