Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In the mind of Abby today

I'm sitting in my living room, thought I would try to get a thought or two down before the little guy wakes up from his afternoon nap (5pm that is) hehe, he's beginning to sleep a lot! I turned on the Christmas tunes and the lights are lit up on my tree. I finally decided to light some candles too. Unfortunately those will have to be blown out when Joshua wakes up. He's way to curious to tempt him with those dancing flames! One of my most favorite snacks is cheese & crackers. Not cheese crackers but cheese AND crackers together with a glass of ice cold milk :) mmmm! To bad I just ate the last cracker. I am going to try really hard to get a video clip of Josh walking tonight. So my readers can see him in all his glory! He was having so much fun at Meca's today he didn't want to leave and got mad when I picked him up to take him home. HAHA! Little stinker! Let's see...Oh, I had two residents tell me today now that my mgr is back they thought I would be leaving them. I reassured them I wasn't going anywhere and I loved my job and them too much, I wasn't leaving. It's nice to hear that once in a while though. The one lady said, "Well, once you find someone you like you want to keep them around you know." Ahh, sweet nothings! *sigh* I know my place in the world :) Speaking of which, Mike and I are doing well. We went through a bit of a rough spot there while work was so stressful but we managed and are on the other side of that hill and loving each other more and more every day! I got him a new pair of brush pants for Christmas, the kind he wears to go small game hunting. He knows about them because well, I needed help finding them but he is excited and happy to have them this year. I have NO idea what he might get me for Christmas but here is my pending list...

A Kruieg Coffee maker
A winter coat XXL
Willow tree nativity pieces (I don't have the three wisemen yet)
A tape holder (the office type that sits on your desk)
Winter print socks :) i love socks!
Scrap booking stuff

Joshua's pending list...

books (the cardboard pages kind)
clothes size 24 months to 2T
toys: balls, blocks, jumbo Lego's...(He's out growing his infant toys)
shoes size 5 & 6
I KNOW THIS KID ISN'T EVEN 10 MONTHS OLD YET & HE'S HUGE!!!!!
A trike would be really awesome! (he wouldn't be able to use it or know how until spring so it would be an early but way cool present!)


2 comments:

  1. Wee! Biggy boy!! He is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! He is so cute toddling around back and forth. I can't believe I haven't met him yet. I can't wait to give him a squeeze! (You, too!)

    ReplyDelete