Monday, January 5, 2009

Dec 5, 2009

I was supposed to go to work today but Joshua has the flu. We've determined it's viral. Causing massive amounts of diarrhea and vomit. He doesn't keep food down but can handle liquids at small frequent amounts. Pedialite, water, a little juice(sugar causes MORE diarrhea), and his formula. It's harder on Mike and I. I think. Joshua is pretty cranky and shortly before or after said crankiness he either throws up or has a dirty diaper. Go figure.

So, tonight I washed most of the surfaces down in my house tonight with warm bleach water. Mostly because my work has been quarantined, aka, shut down, due to the flu. Yeah. Families can't visit, residents have to stay in their rooms. Were serving their meals on all disposable products and so on. a HUGE pain in the butt! I've decided it's all just a big bad dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment