Monday, March 9, 2009

Radoms from Abby's Day

We had a very very good day here today! Joshua and I got up and headed right out to do our much needed grocery shopping. Then home for a long nap. I took my nap in the sunshine coming through our bedroom window. All curled up like a cat! Puurrr! Then up for lunch and outside after daddy got home to play in the yard while mommy raked up 3 wheelbarrow loads of matted leaves from last fall! The yard always looks so good after a good raking! It's like ironing a really wrinkly shirt :) Anywho, it was good hard fun work and I'm glad I could get out to do it. Tomorrow it is back to work and daycare. You know why I love Spring cleaning? Because when you rake away the crud there is new grass buried underneath. All the "winter blues" & "hard times" so to speak go in the gutter at the end of the driveway and you start fresh again! There is also a bunny building a nest in our daffodils! She comes out at night and early int he morning but sleeps somewhere else during the day. The promise of many more good times in the coming Spring and Summer! Today, when I gave Josh his nuggies (aka Chicken Nuggets) He took a bite and said plain as day, "Nummy!" It was cute! He's getting so big and I love watching him grow and discover new things. I put him in 2T pj's tonight and they fit him!!! I know pj's are made on the small side but STILL! 2T!!! Biggie Boy :) He LOVES being outside so this Spring and Summer are going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment