Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another day

I finally found my power cord!!! Woot! Now I can use my laptop again. It was right where I told Mike I thought I put it and because he told me it wasn't there I spent four days looking for it in other possible locations when I should have just looked there myself in the first place.

Currently I am enjoying a mid afternoon Oreo cookie snack while the little one enjoys his mid afternoon baba and a nap. We took the morning slowly today. Had yogurt & toast for breakfast, after the baba and cereal. Yes, we are growing! Played in the trash, found the toilet wand, and the bag of scrapbook scrapings and flung them all over an already very untidy house. It was all in good fun :) Then we met our friends Terika & Nick at McDonald's for some french fries and apple juice and after that it was off to the craft store we went!!! We found some neat inexpensive things that made our day even happier! I have stopped carrying Josh everywhere. He is just to heavy. It's fun though, all the smiles and how cute's we when were walking into a store hand in hand. He is tall enough I don't have to bend to hold his hand. So there we go tottin around Holland. Good times!

I am somewhat disgusted with myself. I still have been unable to get prof pictures taken of Joshua for his "One Year." There isn't a JCPennies around here and I don't have time or energy to drive to one so it's taking longer than I'd hoped. Oh well, I've taken pictures so there are some.

Work is heck tick and I don't really want to be there much lately. It's really depressing. I don't know why but it's draggin me down. I just want to be with Joshua most days and some of the people there are close to getting me to blow up. However, I shall remain professional!

I am putting together a small scrapbook of Joshua's pictures for Grandma Veltman for her birthday. We were strictly instructed to not get her any gifts but nothing was said that Joshua couldn't give her something ;) Hope she likes it!

Well, we have a showing tomorrow. Must get the house picked up and a nap! See ya!

2 comments:

  1. You need to take him to McConomy's in Hudsonville for his pictures and use the gift certificate I gave you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made an appointment for the 26th at 4pm! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete