I can't believe it's already the middle of June! Holly cow! Well, seems like the times are flying bye faster and faster. Joshua and I are enjoying a quiet day at home. He was awake most of the night so we both took a long nap this afternoon :) Todd and Jenny came over to visit last night, that was fun! Todd fixed my internet so now the wireless is working AND I can print from my laptop too :) Yeah!!! Josh and I took Shadow to the groomer today. She pulled her leash right out of my hands and took off across the parking lot over at Target! Joshua and purse in tow we did catch up to her peeing on the grass. Hey, when you gotta go you gotta go I guess! Hilary is bringing the girls over tonight to see us and the new house and ware Joshua out. Hopefully that will cause him to conk out and sleep all night. I am doing fairly well these days...sleepy a bit but that's about it. As soon as Josh goes back to daycare, when Meca is recovered from having her baby, I will be able to spend some much needed time upstairs getting things cleaned out and organized. I would like to start scrapping soon :) Also, I will be able to get into the garage to unpack that slue of boxes. Have NO idea where all that stuff is going to go but it has to go somewhere. I think I see a garage sale in our very near future! Well, better get to work here, the days a wastin!
I know, this month has flown by. I'm also planning a massive garage sale or two for July. Got so much junk to get rid of.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could add my stuff to the garage sale, too! Yeah, shipping it there wouldn't be too cost effective, would it? What you need to do is get pregnant again so that you start nesting and then it will be no problem getting all that stuff put away. But it won't help the sleepy problem any! :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHaha! you two are both funny!
ReplyDelete