Monday, August 24, 2009

It Feels Like Fall!!!

Cup of freshly brewed coffee, toast, and emails. Check, check , and check. Laundry, dishes, sorting, organizing, cleaning...where do I start? Ugh...Don't get me wrong, I am feeling quite motivated today I just have so much to do and have NO clue where to begin in order to get it all done. I will have to strategically plan this day out in order to make some much needed progress.

Joshua is eating his yogurt and watching his early morning plethora of Disney channel shows. (Now, tell me. Did I use that big word correctly?) LOL! I have prepped the sinks, rinsed dishes, etc. It is such a beautiful morning here. Cool & crisp, I am enjoying being up a little earlier than normal. I closed the windows last night it was so chilly and added two blankets to our bed. Don't worry, Joshua got a bigger fleece blanket too (with sailboats on it.) This morning the house was still only 64. Our house tends to stay very cool I've noticed.
I love this boy!

My other HUGE project that I've begun is going through all the packed boxes in the spare room upstairs in order to be ready for a garage sake this weekend. My back hurts from it but I found a box of wedding keepsakes! Going through it brought back so many cool memories. I saved a lily we used on the torches and I found....dun dun dun...THE SHOWER INVITES!!!! Hilary and I have been looking for those for a long time.

My new passion is cooking. I am LOVING the room in my new kitchen and LOVE whipping up healthy dinner time meals for me and the family. One of these days Mike will get my big table put together and we can have company over for a sit down meal. I have intentions to start the Weight Watchers that Hill has been so successful with this week. I will be closely monitored by my physical therapist and my other doctor because the meds I am taking complicate weight loss for me and we don't want to lessen the nutrition but the calories. With increase in exercise hopefully I will begin to see results! Prayers and encouragement ARE more than welcome :)

Joshua is about done with b fast so I am going to go for now. Love to all. I will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment