Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updates!

I love my baby so much!

Hi! Joshua is asleep now so I thought I would grab a moment to update you all on our recent to do's. Joshua got into the poison Oak int he back back of the back yard and is covered in it now. So, baths in baking soda, and benedryl cream are now in order. It wears on your immune system so he's had a elevated temp and this morning woke up with a bad cough and runny nose. Sneezing a lot too. He was also stung by a bee at the playground last night. I feel bad for him but I know he will be ok. Late last night he woke up crying so I got him up and he walked straight out to the couch and plunked down to drink a baba. Then curled up in my lap and snuggled for a bit. I love those late night snuggles! I remember always feeling better with my mom around when I was sick. He and I are just having a snuggle bug kinda day.

I had a pretty good turn out for my jewelry party last night. Mostly family but it was still fun to see everyone and have the girls over in my new house ;) I also got to hold baby Vickie! I love babies! I would really like to have another baby but am enjoying my friends babies for now because we need to wait a bit.

Closing on our little house is supposed to happen this week Thur or Fri. Was supposed to happen a couple weeks ago but they had some last minute things t take care of and delayed it so it cost them $ every day until we do close.

Well folks I have laundry to do and a nap to take so I better get to it :) Were looking forward to celebrating cousin Baylie's 2nd birthday on the 15th! Miss Leah starting preschool in the fall and both girls turning another year older!!! I love my family XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Glad your party went well last night, sorry I couldn't make it. Can't wait to see your house some time. Glad to hear Joshua is on the mend, hope his recovery continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete