Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sept 19, 2009

It's been a little while...I had a wonderful birthday, thank you everyone :) Mike and Josh went to another tractor show with Papa so Hill and I went to the spa and had our nails and toes done. Most rewarding after a long summer of hard work! I was able to use the garage sale money I made to pay for it too! After I got home I decided to get out all the stuff in order to start Josh's baby book. I've since completed about four two page spreads. That evening Mike, myself and Josh went to Grandhaven to our favorite restaurant, Snug Harbor. After we indulged in the best chicken burritos ever made we walked down the boardwalk and let Josh get out to play in the sand. It was a perfect day :) and it ended with a beautiful sunset!

In the work world...I have been working hard and diligently at LakeShore Lodging this Summer and as I had hoped my hard work has paid off. They are laying everyone off next week as they usually do when the season is over but have asked me to stay! Myself and one other housekeeper will work the days the other one can't. I feel good about it. Even though it's hard to say how long there will be work to do until next Summer but for now it's something while we are still taking advantage of having, and needing, time to monitor and change things with my medication. On that note, that area is doing great! A few bumos in the road every now and then but I have never felt better in my whole life! I began Weight Watchers almost 3 weeks ago and after the first 2 weeks I dropped 6.5 pounds! I feel great, have lots of energy, and am loosing weight! Hilary gave me a WW cook book for my birthday and I have been having a lot of fun cooking up new healthy things for us to try. Mike hasn't complained yet :)Joshua continues to grow and amazes me each and every day with something new!
We had family pictures taken today so soon I will post them for everyone to see!

Love to all and thank you for all the Birthday Wishes!!!

Abbs

No comments:

Post a Comment