Ok, y'all might call me crazy for all that I'm getting done a head of time in preparation for Joshua's arrival. When really we know the real reason for all the crap I get is because your just jealous :) hehehe! Just kidding...sort of...
So early this morning I was awakened by the most unlawful and painful gut cramp known to man, yes I know they get worse, after tossing around trying to find a semi comfortable position I decided maybe it meant I needed to go to the bathroom. So off I went to the bathroom, stumbling over the overgrown fluff ball we call a dog,aka Shadow, in my attempts to reach the other side of the room still on two feet. Nope, that wasn't it. I still hurt...wait! Could these be contractions??? Yes indeed I was having contractions. Finally!!!! However, they did go away so no need to call the doctor...yet. I am excited though, just earlier that night I had told Mike I was scared Joshua was never going to come out. I know it's early yet but I felt like "What if I was doomed to be pregnant forever?!?!?!?!?!?" Naw, that really wouldn't happen but you get my drift.
Teehee :)
So I Want You
12 years ago
Thank goodness this wwwwaaaaiiittting will not go on forever (crush THAT fear)! Birth is the first message from Joshua that he thinks he's in control. Ha! Meanwhile, watch out for Shadow!
ReplyDeleteSo, what all are you getting done other than
ReplyDelete(1) going to the bathroom
(2) tripping on Shadow
(3) tossing around in bed?
:D
Happy Baby Shower Day tomorrow!!! I wish I could be there, but I will be there soon. Hilary is bringing my present. xoxoxo
- M.