Mike found dog food in the VCR the other day!
Tonight, Josh was rough housing with mom and dad. He was laughing SO HARD I thought he for sure should be able to breath! It was hysterical! I have never heard that boy laugh THAT hard :) I wish I'd gotten video. I will never forget the sound of his laugh, so cute!
Joshua is going to be ONE day after tomorrow.
I need a hair cut & some high lights (darn winter)
My car needs a bath, so does Mike and the baby ;)
I have a busy but productive week ahead of me but have enjoyed the weekend home with my family!
We'll hopefully be moving into our new house in a couple months regardless if the little one sells or not.
Our new house smells old and crusty, I mean musty!
Josh LOVES to run up and down the length of our new house!!!
We are planning, Lord willing, to take a trip to California in late August.
I am not the greatest at World War 2 History but do ok with it.
I am tired, it is 9pm and I am going to take the trash out and hit the hay!
Love you guys!
So I Want You
12 years ago
Dog food in the VCR? That's awesome. :-)
ReplyDeleteYay, you're moving!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots!!
- Me