Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One Step at a Time

I really shouldn't take the time to write a blog. I have so much to accomplish before the night is over. I have to take the now clean dishes out of the dishwasher so I can fill it with now dirty dishes. LOTS of laundry to fold and put away. Some still to wash too. Joshua is avoiding his nap buy singing and talking in his crib to what and whom god only knows, but he isn't sleeping I know that :) I would like to take a hot shower at some point because well, I need one after my day at work. Then when Mike is done working over at the new house and going through it with the heater pricer guy he's informed me that no, pizza is not ok, he was looking forward to a good home cooked meal tonight. So somewhere in there I have to make dinner for everyone. Welcome to the life of a wife and mother. At least Joshua shouldn't need a bath tonight. On second thought, he did come home in a different pair of pants so maybe that's an indicator he does need one after all.

We have three new admissions this week. One Friday and 2 Saturday. Lots of extra work and business at work, but at least our building is filling up again. I think that's a good thing. Mike and I are working in our new house as much as life allows. Last weekend we, with Hilary's help, got one whole wall de wallpapered and de glued. I also primed the pantry and one under counter cupboard. We've been looking around to see whats out there as far as dishwashers, fridges, washers, & dryers go. Not buying anything yet but soon we will have to. The plan is to move in after tulip time this spring. We bought a new faucet for the kitchen sink and the main floor bathroom. Oh, and the shower yesterday.

Joshua is doing new cute things. He has been dancing in the car. Whenever I turn the radio on he bops his head and bobs up and down. A true country boy...i hope...anyway, it REALLY cute. One of these days when I'm thinking about it I will have to video tape it. Every time dad comes home from work he runs to greet him and says,"Hi Dad!" very cute!

That's all for now, better start on my list if I want to be done in 2 hours to go to bed on time. I have to be in at 4am tomorrow. 4am-3pm say a prayer!

XOXO
Abbs

1 comment:

  1. You have been the busy little blogger bee lately, Abby! I think it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete