Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday

Joshua and I are spending the morning here at home. He woke up in a very snugly mood today. So we took our time waking up, then had some breakfast, started a load of laundry, got dressed and now were having yogurt & bananas. Soon it will be nap time for Josh and I'll switch the laundry and maybe take a nap myself, doing the dishes is a priority today too.

Yesterday we took Shadow to the dog park. After getting Josh bundled up in his new winter bibs. They both had so much fun! I couldn't believe it had been over a year since we'd been there. I guess it would have been to hard last year with an infant. We are looking forward to this Spring because Joshua seems to like being outside and exploring. He walks inside from the car now all by himself. He always stops and waves at Shadow and sometimes it's hard to convince him to come indoors where it's warm. It's a nice day outside today. Cold, but the sun is shinning. We have a trip planned to target to print the pictures we took yesterday. Mom really needs a new pair of pants too. Maybe we'll walk around the mall while were at it.

I just put him down for his nap. So, I need to get on with the things I can do easier when he's not so under foot. Like the dishes...yick and the Thank You cards for Joshua's b day.

Love to you all!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait until Eden takes a nap long enough for me to get something done! It sounds like you guys had a really great day. If I was there I would have helped you with your dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cozy, take-it-as-it-comes day. Thanks for sharing it . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, try as I might, I still can't get those darn dishes to do themselves! Dang it :)

    ReplyDelete