It's late, and I should be in bed. I tucked Joshua into his covers and kissed him goodnight, for the second time, about ten minutes ago :) This time so far I think it will stick! I've been laying on the couch with the chiropractic ice pack on my back. I can't figure it our but man oh man does it hurt.
There are so many projects I was to start but where do I begin?! When is a better question. It's a little difficult to get out the paint, scrapbook, or go through stuff with Joshua at me heals. So for now I am enjoying the time that he so wants to spend with me :) Someday he will be off on all his own adventures and won't want momma anymore. I was thinking tonight it's so funny that he talks to me ALL the time and I have no idea what he is saying and when he gets older I probably won't be able to get him to talk to me to save my life!
Shadow and Joshua have grown to be best friends. Tonight, when leaving the grocery store, I told Josh we were going to go home and get some nummies(dinner) with Daddy. He looked up at me from under his winter hat with rosie cheeks and said, "And Shadow?" LOL! I said, "Yes, AND Shadow." Then last night he and the dog were playing, Josh would chase shadow with his push popper and Shadow would jump back and forth the let out a bark which followed by an explosion of good ol belly laughter from Josh :D It was the best game EVER! I'm sure their friendship will last a life time.
Yawnn....too tired to write more now. Will finish later *:O Yawn*
So I Want You
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment