Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Harvest Time

Well, lets see...Once again it has been far to long since my last blog to possibly get every detail in one post, but I will do my best.

So far I am still working a varied 1 to 3 days a week. I am counting this a blessing for now but know it may not last much longer. The winter is upon us here in West Michigan and that means no one will be vacationing on the lake for five or six more months. At that point I will put trust in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you says The Lord. Plans for a hope and a future." We will see where the Lord leads.

Mike is staying busy with work. That is a very good thing! He continues to work on the trees that he cut down in the back yard and prepping it all to burn this winter. He and his dad are still tinkering with their new found hobby, Tractors. John Deere to be exact. Their 1936 Model B starts better every time they crank it up :) It's too cute to watch Mike and Josh ride around our little property on this huge tractor!

Joshua is getting SO big! I can't believe he is almost 2!!! It's unreal how fast the time goes! He has just about grown out of all his 24 month t shirts. Some of his new words are:

"Ta-Da!" after he does something all by himself!
He calls me Mom which sounds more like "Maaaaa!"
He calls Mike "Dada" now instead of Mommy :)
He started saying "Juice" just yesterday
and the only other one I can think of right now is "Nana" for banana.

We are excited to see Molly in a few weeks and my parents come Thanksgiving. This year the big TG dinner is at our house :) I'm happy and looking forward to hosting that and started planning a month ago already! We went to the Pumpkin patch yesterday and picked out the pumpkins that will rest on our porch, marking the time of year I love so much. Until they rot that is ;)hehe!

Wishing all my readers a very cozy fall time of year! Light the candles and turn on your favorite Christmas CD :) Don't forget to wear an extra layer and wash your hands, it's that time of year!

Abby

1 comment: