It has been a while...
We had visits from Molly & Eden. Then Cameron came out for almost a whole week! I enjoyed seeing my siblings again. It had been far too long, and so much has changed...
Today is a happy day. Sunny Saturday working around the house with Mike. Josh is currently taking a nap. I'm excited because we got the Christmas lights hung on our house. Then we cleaned out and reorganized the garage so I can now park my car inside!!!
Now I must finish up the chicken noodle soup I am making. We will eat some for dinner and then the plan is to freeze the rest for those cold dreary days when I want home made soup but do not feel like or have the time to make it. I also must finish the laundry and start wrapping Christmas presents!!! I have a few things and thought that I might as well get a jump on it! Woot! I would also like to clean the bathroom today if I have time. Tonight I will take a picture of our lights and post it. I love my house!
So I Want You
12 years ago
I can't wait to see your lights!! How festive and wonderful. I love Christmas. I think we should rename "Fall" to "Pre-Christmas" and Winter to "Christmas." We can just refer to 12/25 as "Christmas Day" but the rest of the time it will just be Christmas. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with that, Molly! :-)
ReplyDelete