Well, I try. That's the best I can do. I read Hilary's blogs and it makes me want to right my own. Though I don't think they are written as well or interesting but I can try. We finally decided on a name for our little bundle of joy. He will be Joshua Thomas. Joshua because it is a good strong bible name, means Devout, and we like it. Thomas because that is Mike's dad's name and when we found out we were having the first born grandson on his side he really wanted to use dad's name. So there ya have it.
I have officially entered to world of the third trimester! I feel much more tired now than I have for a while. I suppose that may have something to do with it. It may also be this nasty head cold I've got and can't kick yet. Who knows...
I've been thoroughly annoyed with work these days. Probably because I know my time there is limited before the baby is born. I also believe that they are doing absolutely everything they can think of to make life harder for me. It could be worse. I have to admit that. I just don't want to be there. Plain and simple.
I am looking forward to having my family visit for Christmas. I miss them and it will be nice to see everyone for the holidays! Maybe if they're lucky they will see baby Joshua give a good kick or two :)
So I Want You
12 years ago
So I want to see a picture of your tummy!!!
ReplyDelete