Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nervous & Emotional

...Not a good combination when you are pregnant. However I can not deny that that is how I feel tonight. I have a Dr's apt first thing in the morning and usually I'm relieved to see the doctor because they tell me everything is good and then they sign me up for my next apt. I didn't get my blood sugar tolerance test taken like I was supposed to before this visit. I drank the drink and went in to have my blood drawn and the lab was closed. Poop. This visit also includes a follow up ultra sound because there were some things they could not see/find at 20 weeks. I know that may mean nothing but still it's cause enough for a new young mother to worry. I have been sick for the last two weeks and counting, so I'm just ready to curl up in the fetal position and cry. It doesn't help that Mike is already asleep, he's no good to me after he's asleep! By the time my shift was done at work I could barley talk, I think I have a touch of pharyngitis but we'll see what the doctor's say tomorrow...

I need a hug.

1 comment:

  1. (((((((((((((((((Abby))))))))))))))

    Everything will be ok, you'll see! Get some rest and call me tomorrow. :-)

    Love Hilary

    ReplyDelete