So here's the lowdown on me and baby Joshua. We are fine...whew...I had bad dreams all night about him only having one leg and we were going to have to altar all of his clothes and all the other kids treated him differently and so on and so on. Can we say I'm pregnant? Uh...Yeah! So this morning, I was awakened out of a very deep sleep by my husband, the dog, and the alarm clock at 6:15. TOO early! I couldn't go to the bathroom because we had another ultrasound today so I'm trying to lie as still as possible so as to not wet the bed and Mike & Shadow are romping around causing all sorts of disturbances to me and my blater! I got up to relieve my sinuses from their night of congestion and when I sneezed I heard/felt a loud POP in my tail bone...yeah...now I can not sit or stand yet alone walk around with out it hurting. Ha, the doctor told me to take Tylenol. Duhhhh!!!
But enough of that, Joshua is in the 58th percentile for growth and is measuring a week bigger than what they say I am. So technically I'm 28 weeks but Joshua wants to be 29 weeks. My new due date is Feb 9th! He is 2lbs 13 oz. Almost a three lb baby already! Wow! During our ultrasound we saw him yawn and he opened his eyes. Not to mention moved all over too. Mr Squirmy and yes, he is still a boy! He has big boy parts :) He's so sweet. I swore I could see me in him one minute then the next I saw Mike. I think from what I could see he'll have Mike's eyes and my nose and it's a toss up who's head though he looks more like me than I expected him too. Poor kid :) The technician asked me if I'd been having a lot of heart burn, and I replied with...YES...Why? Well, because I can already see the head full of hair this baby has! CRAZY! She said it was very unusual for an ultrasound to be able to see hair this early in the pregnancy but she showed us and he has a head full of it!
So, were happy and Joshua is as snug as a bug in a rug. A big baby he will be. Oh, and yes he has two arms and two legs!!! :)
So I Want You
12 years ago
Oh good! I was just reading your last couple posts and wishing I could have at least emailed you a hug last night! Glad everything checked out for you! Sorry about your tail bone :(
ReplyDeleteNew due date--exciting, no?
Sounds like the only altering you'll need to be doing is letting out all his hats to accommodate that big ol' head of hair!
ReplyDeleteLove ya tons and bunches!!