Monday, November 19, 2007

A Lazy Monday

So today, Monday, started out slow. I slept in because I havn't totaly gotten over my cold yet. When I got up I quick cleaned the kitchen because I couldn't figure out were the fowl smell was comming from. Turns out it was the dish washer! HA! Then I called Hilary to see what her and Leah were up to today. They were just getting ready for their trip to mommies work so I drove to their house and joined them :) We drove into Ada and went all over. Stoping at the Olive Garden for a bite to eat then heading home for both Hilary and Leah's sake who needed naps. Now the are sleeping and I am killing time in my blog and trying to get tomorrow off from work as to be here in case Hilary has the baby. Were pretty sure it will be sooner than later. Hope everyone is having a happy day!

1 comment: