I am tired but am going to try to get something worth reading down. We had a pretty good weekend in the Veltman household. Went to a birthday party on Sat and a graduation on Sun. Sunday night we went to our last official TFC (teens for christ) meeting at church. It was fun and the leaders were able to talk together for the first time in a long while. It was nice to talk and pray about some of our hopes and dreams for the future.
So, funny work story...
I was getting a resident ready for bed tonight. She was changing into her nighty but after she'd gotten her day clothes off and her nightgown on she looked up at me in the mirror and said, "Now, where's the Jacuzzi?" :) I laughed SO hard and asked her to let me know where it was when she found it!!! Good times!
I had Joshua to PT this morning. It went very well. The therapist said she was really glad we brought him in when we did because his head shape is causing some growth issues. They can be fixed and further prevented with exercises and a few adjustments here at home. It's really not a HUGE deal but we want to work with the therapist in order to prevent having to put him in a helmet. She did say that without proper treatment he would have been wearing a helmet in a couple more months.
and in other news...well, there's not much else. I'm getting really tired. Need to catch some Z's. I have lots of work to do this week to get ready for the big garage sale!
Happy Spring!
Abbs
So I Want You
12 years ago
I really wish I could come to your garage sale! Is it in conjunction with Hilary?
ReplyDeleteWhy yes it is! That's why were calling it the BIG Garage sale. Except, I think Hilary does have more stuff than I.
ReplyDelete