Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Whatever Is A Mom To Do???


Just thought you all might get a kick out of this picture. I have it labeled as "clueless" on myspace. It was taken before his hair fell out in front which is only just beginning to grow back in.

I've been trying to come up with a good solution for daycare/childcare/babysitter for Joshua. Mike and I are preparing to move into a bigger house this year so the need for me to be working is definite and that's ok with me. I enjoy my time away from home and in turn enjoy my time at home even more. I'm currently in an "on-call" position so I pick up at a very random pace. That schedule doesn't work very well for an in home daycare and currently there aren't any solid positions open at work right now. So in turn I feel guilty about asking grandparents and friends all the time because I don't want to impose. There isn't anyone else close enough, that I know of anyway, that would like to babysit him for a few hours in the afternoon a few days a week to make a few extra bucks. I am totally against daycare centers and they cost more than I make anyways. How do other parents in my situation handle it?Whatever is a mom to do???

It's hard to trust that God will work everything out sometimes. But that is just what I'm gonna have to do. Grrrr...I didn't sleep very good last night because I was up worrying about this. Still trying to remain positive though! At least I am working a little and that is better than none and I'm thankful to even have a job! With the economy the way it is right now. I am working tonight and Grandma has agreed to babysit and for that I am very thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment