Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Home Day

I am so relieved to be home today! I am feeling a lot better about my last blog subject, work. I spoke with my director last night at work and she was very helpful in my decision making process. Mike also talked to his mom and for now until I can pick up set days at work she had agreed to watch Joshua in the afternoons. I would like to do something extra special for her to show her how much I appreciate all she's doing for us, anyone have any good ideas?

Despite the fact that it's 6 o'clock in the morning here I'm really excited to be at home. I have some laundry to do, the bathroom to clean, scrap booking to work on and Joshua to attend to. All things that make for a well rounded day at home :) I believe it is supposed to rain all day so I won't be able to fit a walk in there but that's ok because I'm a little sore after my last two nights at work. It's hard getting back into shape after you have a 9 lb baby! Especially when your job is as labor intensive as mine is. So maybe in place of a walk Joshua and I will make a trip to the grocery store to pick up a few much needed items and do our walking indoors.

I was thinking today how much fun it is to be with your sisters when they are expecting and how hard it is to be in MI when Molly is in CA expecting her first baby. I miss being able to watch her tummy grow and eating brownies and ice cream. Maybe that happens the other way around! Hehe! Still, I love my sisters so much and I can't believe how lucky I am to have them! We'll have to keep up with pictures for now until I can see Molly again!!! I love you!

I should head back upstairs soon. Mike will be getting up for work shortly and I know Joshua has for sure fallen asleep in the big boy swing I better save him before he gets a crick in his neck! Wishing everyone a happy day! Smiles and sunshine your way!!!

Abbs

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little baby boy you have!!! I'm glad you are feeling better about work. I'll see if we can't get our broken camera to work long enough to take anothe picture of my belly today so you can see the progress.

    Friday we have our big ultrasound!!!

    So far, strawberries, grapefruit juice and cookies-and-cream ice cream...

    :D

    ReplyDelete