Thursday, April 10, 2008

Penny For Your Thoughts...?

I have felt a sense of loss when it comes to my residents in my old building. I call it my "old building" because I am no longer there permanently. I am what the like to call a floater. I float from building to building filling up holes in the schedule. I used to have an idea of what "went down" on a daily basis with those residents and I miss them. I get to work there this weekend. I'm excited to see them again! I took Joshua in to see them yesterday, that was fun! In the meantime I'm meeting new residents in other buildings and finding many new friends. It's good for me to be out of my element once in a while. Keeping myself out of those clicks and in turn becoming a more well rounded, open minded individual.

I have to cut this blog entry short. Though I have said all that was on my mind this morning. Joshua is fussing in his crib. Time to move him to the swing! He hasn't been very hungry this morning, must be he needs empty out first ;) So, fussy he is until further notice.

Abbs

No comments:

Post a Comment