
This is Shadow enjoying the sunshine this weekend! She's adjusted well to becoming the "Big Sister" to Joshua. She likes to take his used burp clothes and hide them arround the house like they are her baby's. It's hilarious! She mooves them about every 20 min if I don't get to them first :)
We had a wonderful weekend! The sun was out and the flowers are blooming :) I did have my first asthma attack of the season, so we know it's Spring but all that aside my weekend with my boys was joyous! Saturday I spent at Mike's parent's, letting them help me with a bit fussy Joshua and scrap booking. I enjoy spending time with them and so does the baby! Sunday we skipped church due to the said asthma attack and I'd been up with a still somewhat fussy Joshua since 3AM. When we got up and going we walked all the way down to the water at Kollon's Park! A LONG walk and it felt sooo good. I even wore Mike out! That's sayin something because I had a baby only 8 weeks ago. Hehe :) I've got to get back into shape so I can keep up with Hilary on her walks. She told me I walked really slow for her pace the last time we went to the park. On our way back to the house we stopped in at a friends house cause they had their twins outside in the sunshine too. Their son was also out riding his new bike! We ended up spending the WHOLE afternoon outside with them shootin the breeze. It was a very relaxing day all around. I love Spring time and look forward to many more days like this one :)
Don't you worry about not keeping pace with me - you do just fine! Besides, you were carring Joshua. I couldn't walk fast when I started up again either, but it didn't take long to get back into the swing of things. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat pic of Shadow is funny!
Hil
You've sure had your fair share of snow this year, that's for sure - so Welcome, Spring! I'm so glad you had a great weekend. We are having a great weekend, too. xoxo
ReplyDelete